Saturday, January 8, 2011

My saturday night

Well today I spent most of my time filming and editing.. and putting off the laundry :|

I wore a brown long sleeve turtleneck with a blue Jessica Simpson jacket/blazer, AE jeggins, brown Charlotte Russe boots, a white scarf from Papaya, diamond studs, a butterfly ring, and a Dooney and Bourke hangbag.

I look very short here.. but with those shoes I was about 6'!

Shaun and I went out to Outback for dinner..

Yumm!!

I picked up a new L'Oreal lipstick in Tickled Pink.. I am not sure if I like this.. it smells horrible!
 
And now we are home relaxing.. Shaun had to play his farmville.. O geez. But I got a cosmo in the mail.. off to read! :)

XOXO Lys


3 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit!! I love the scarf!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit:) you look gorgeous!
    I'm not usually a fan of L'Oreal make up, but the colour of that lipstick looks cute!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo i just got one of those Rimmel lipsticks this weekend!

    ReplyDelete