Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coupon Drugstore Haul! :)

Did anybody watch Extreme Couponing a few weeks ago? Ever since I saw it I have been OBSESSED with coupons! Teehee. So yesterday, someone told me about CVS's major sale and she told me where I could print of a ton of coupons! http://lipglossandlattes.blogspot.com/ (Here is her blog) Well I didn't go to CVS but here in Texas we have HEB and they always have great deals! So here is what I got!
It was all purchased with coupons!! :)

This is probably my favorite thing I purchased! Its Rimmel Londons' blush in Spring Flower. Man it's beautiful! I had a $2 off coupons so this cost me only $2.37!!

Rimmel lipsticks in 220 Pink Chic and 180 Sunset! I love sunset, they taste horrible tho. :(

Pink Chic and Sunset

The smooth operator hairspray smells amazing! I had a coupon for $3 off so it was only $1.94 and that is awesome! The Guardian Angel is a must have and I only payed $1.89 for it!

Listerine Whitening was only$2.42 after a $2 coupon
The Clean and Clear Deep Action $2.86 after coupon
and the Aveeno cleansing pads were only$4.47 after my $2 coupon.
O and I also got an InStyle magizine with a $1 off coupon as well haha.

Now I am going to enjoy one of my favorite drinks: Green Tea (Decaf of course) with honey, which I also got with a coupon for $.79! NUM NUM!


xoxo Lys

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out hun! It looks like you purchased so many great products, and I would definitely recommend you do a review on Rimmel London's blush in Spring Flower!

    Love, Lipgloss, & Lattes
    Jennifer

    P.S. I just watched your most recent YouTube video, and your yorkie is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this haul! I have the pink chic lipstick and it is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i really enjoyed this haul, u got some goodies.. I am also following your blog..Much love

    ReplyDelete